We are seeking a new
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) specialist
We are looking for an enterprise resource planning (ERP) specialist to work with the Confirma Software ERP and POS product families at either our Vaasa or Seinäjoki office. The job involves installing and developing our software and providing training in its use. In addition to working in one of the two aforementioned offices in western Finland, you will be working onsite with our current and future customers, mainly in other parts of Finland, but also potentially throughout the Nordic countries. You will be in daily contact with users of our software, supporting and helping them develop their operations with Confirma Software’s comprehensive products and services.
You will be part of an easygoing, energetic and international team that provides excellent opportunities to excel in your work and your career. Friendly service and efficiency are at the heart of all we do – as an independent and outgoing person, you will feel right at home with us!
- A permanent position at one of the largest software companies in the Nordic countries,
- A comprehensive enterprise resource planning and point of sale product range,
- Opportunities for continuous professional development,
- Engaging customer projects,
- Lunch and sport benefits,
- A relaxed work environment with friendly and highly skilled colleagues.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in using ERP software,
- Experience with various sales, purchase, inventory and financial processes,
- Experience as an ERP system administrator or in similar positions in a software company is considered an advantage,
- A passion for customer service and an outgoing mindset,
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a flexible approach,
- Technical expertise with a range of programs (workstations, networks, the Windows Server platform, and SQL databases),
- Ability to work in an organized manner,
- Fluent Finnish; good Swedish and English are considered an advantage,
- Willingness to travel (a driver’s license is required).
Want to join us?
If you think we would be a great match and you want to be part of developing and building the most diverse software on the market, don’t hesitate to apply! Submitting your application through our recruitment platform is quick and simple. The application deadline is February 17, 2023 – but be quick, as we will fill the position as soon as we find the right person.
If you would like more information about the position, please contact Staffan Nordström at +358 400 989 802.